The College of Letters and Science Office of Undergraduate Advising offers drop-in, same-day advising and pre-scheduled appointments. Here are the ways students can meet with an L&S adviser:
- All students may schedule a pre-scheduled appointment by coming in person to 206 Evans Hall or calling 510-642-1483 up to one week in advance.
- Frosh and sophomores may schedule a pre-scheduled appointment by coming in person to 156 Dwinelle Hall up to one week in advance.
DROP-IN ADVISING AT EVANS HALL, SAME-DAY ADVISING AT DWINELLE HALL
- All students may sign up for a drop-in appointment by coming in person to 206 Evans Hall. Students will be seen on a first-come first-served basis.
- Frosh and sophomores will continue to make a same-day appointment in 156 Dwinelle Hall by visiting the office in person.
We will be working toward creating a new appointment-scheduling model and will keep you informed when changes occur.
- Office of Undergraduate Advising