You are responsible for reviewing enrollment policies and ensuring the accuracy of your enrollments. Review this page and the Berkeley Guide Academic Policies. Your instructors, academic advisers, and the Office of the Registrar cannot enroll on your behalf.
Guidelines for Class Schedules
- Have a course plan ready for each coming semester before the beginning of the CalCentral enrollment cycle and finalize your schedule as much as possible by the end of Phase II.
- Confirm all enrollment transactions and print a copy of the confirmation screen for your records.
- If you are receiving financial aid, check with the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office to make sure that your class schedule will also meet their requirements.
Late Class Schedule Changes
- Changes to class schedules after a deadline has passed are subject to review. If you need to request a late class schedule change, meet a College Adviser as soon as possible.
- For directions on submitting a request for a late schedule change, review the Late Change of Class Schedule.
- All late class schedule change requests must be made before the last day of RRR week – requests made after that time will not be considered.