In This Section
Partnering With UC Berkeley
Creating a new market? Solving a complex problem? Developing innovative solutions? Reducing cycle-times? Creating a competitive advantage? Hiring and training talent to accomplish all that?
UC Berkeley can help your company create value and differentiation.
We have a number of options for industry partnership from licensing technology, participating in industry affiliates programs, engaging in research collaboration with select faculty, to participating in new college graduates and interns programs, and executive education.
The College of Letters & Science is currently raising funds for several multidisciplinary initiatives:
- The Berkeley Institute of the Environment
- The Berkeley Nanosciences and Nanoengineering Initiative
- The Berkeley Stem Cell Center
- The Center for Computational Biology
- The Center for Interdisciplinary Bio-inspiration in Education and Research
- The Henry Wheeler Center for Emerging and Neglected Diseases
To learn more, contact: