Updated: September 22, 2009
New Optional Forms
New Forms (Word)
Starting this year, you may discontinue submitting bio-bibliography forms, biographies, and bibliographies if instead you submit (a) the standardized curriculum vitae described below and (b) brief supplementary reports on your research, teaching, and service, using the forms (Word doc) provided. This is simply an option; you may choose to submit your materials in the usual way if you prefer.
As always, you should feel free to supply a separate statement that provides your perspective on your record and your review.
Standardized Short C.V.
Please be sure you include all of the following information:
- History of education, giving dates of degrees awarded.
- History of academic employment, giving titles and dates.
- Awards and honors, giving dates.
- A list of publications, creative works, and patents that is numbered, chronological, and comprehensive. Please organize the items under appropriate general headings, e.g., books, articles, reviews.
- For each item, include the date of its appearance. For publications, please indicate page numbers. If your current c.v. does not include this information, please provide it at least for items that have not been previously credited and for any others that first appeared during the review period.
- Indicate clearly whether an item is a translation or copy of a previously listed work.
- Do not include work that is in progress, forthcoming, or in press. You will be able to provide information about such items in your supplementary research report.
- Use bold font for any items you believe have not been previously credited. Please do not use bold font for any other items.
These are meant simply to be reports of basic information concerning your accomplishments since your last review in the areas of research, teaching, and service. To complete these reports, type the information into the Word documents provided.